After Paul Miles (episode 30) and John Raptis (episode 34) we’re back in Australia! This time my guest is Jaz Meadows, a Melbourne based music photographer. Let me tell you, I love talking to those guys from down under. It seems they are always in a good mood and it’s a lot of fun doing this interviews with them.
Jaz is someone who found a unique style for his concert photos. Every time a black and white concert photo with high energy in it catches my eyes, I know this is one of Jaz work.
So we’ll talk about how he found his unique black and white style, about the music photography scene in Australia and how he approaches social media to get his work seen.
In This Episode, You’ll learn
- about the music photography scene in Australia
- Jaz post-production workflow
- how Jaz uses social media to get his work seen
- Best Camera For Photography: Canon 5D Mark III
- Best Lens For Concert Photography: Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
- Best Record Of All Time: Metallica – Master Of Puppets
- Music Photographer you admire: Dustin Jack (listen to Episode 14), Michelle Grace Hunder, Kat Benzova (listen to Episode 1)
Follow Jaz Meadows
Facebook personal: @jazmeadows
Facebook Fanpage: @jazmeadowsimagery
Get Your Exclusive Content
Don’t forget! You can support me on Patreon. For $5/mo you’ll gain access to HTBARP content that you cannot get anywhere else, including special videos, exclusive announcements, and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of my podcasts.
Download my free Podcast App
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review in iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on the “Subscribe” button and you’re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!
Do you want to become a Concert Photographer?