Today’s guest is Paul Miles, an Australian based music photographer. Back in the 90’s, he was the first who built a webpage dedicated to his favorite band Mötley Crüe and is now known as world’s first #1 historian for the band. The band liked his page so much that they invited him to join their tours.
In this episode, we’ll also talk about his two books “Sex Tips from Rock Stars” where musicians share their private stories and “Before I hit the stage”.
To get more info about PaulMiles including some of his best shots, his favorite gear and the links to his books go to the show notes pages: htbarp.com/paulmiles
Get Sex Tips From Rockstars here:
In this Episode, You’ll Learn
- how Paul became the world’s first #1 historian for Mötley Crüe
- about his book “Sex Tips from Rock Stars”.
- about his second book “Before I hit the stage”
- about his DIY approach when it comes down to concert photography
- Best Camera For Concert Photography: Canon 1000D
- Best Lens For Concert Photography: Canon EF 100-400mm f4.5/5.6L IS II USM
- Best Record Of All Time: Backyard Babies – Total 13
- Favorite Music Photographer: Ross Halfin, Neil Zlozower , Bob Gruen
Follow Paul Miles
Get Your Exclusive Content
Don’t forget! You can support me on Patreon. For $5/mo you’ll gain access to HTBARP content that you cannot get anywhere else, including special videos, exclusive announcements, and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of my podcasts.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review in iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on the “Subscribe” button and you’re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!