Today’s guest is Los Angeles based Music Photographer Dustin Jack.
In our interview Dustin reveals his approach when it comes down to shooting portraits of Rockstars like Motely Crue, Tommy Lee and Zakk Wylde. We will get a behind the scenes look at his Phil X Show with more than 40mio views on youtube and we’ll talk about how he one the Photoshop Guru Award.
In this Episode, You’ll Learn
- How Dustin started out as analog photographer
- How he got access to bands like Mötley Crüe, Tommy Lee, Zakk Wylde
- His approach for portraits working with these bands
- How Dustin sees the music business in 5 years
- Why Dustin has the official title “Photoshop Guru”
Follow Dustin Jack
Download my free Podcast App
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review in iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click ton the “Subscribe” button and you’Re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!
You want to become a Concert Photographer?