Today’s guest is California based music photographer and entrepreneur Matthew Belter.
Matthew joined my HTBARP community right from the beginning and he will talk about how this event transformed this life to become a successful music photographer. He will also share what he learned when building his own family business and why he is working out hard with his kettlebells every day.
In This Episode, You’ll learn
- how joining the HTBARP community changed Matthews career as a music photographer
- why you should surround yourself with like-minded people
- why Matthew is running a family business
- Best Camera For Photography: Canon 5D Mark IV
- Best Lens For Concert Photography: Canon EF 16-35 2.8 v3
- Best Record Of All Time: Van Halen – I
- Music Photographer you admire: Jason Miller, Igor Vidyashev, and Jack Lue
Follow Matthew Belter
Get Your Exclusive Content
Don’t forget! You can support me on Patreon. For $5/mo you’ll gain access to HTBARP content that you cannot get anywhere else, including special videos, exclusive announcements, and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of my podcasts.
Download my free Podcast App
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review in iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on the “Subscribe” button and you’re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!
Do you want to become a Concert Photographer?