Todays guest is Jason Miller, a London based music photographer and the global content and social marketing leader at LinkedIn.
How cool is this?
For everyone who is not familiar with LinkedIn. In Jasons words it´s “a professional network, where you connect with your online professional identity.”.
You might ask now, “Why the hell has no one ever told me to use this platform?”
No worries, 99% of all concert photographers are not using LinkedIn to get in contact with band managements or promotors and so on.
Therefore I am super excited to have someone like Jason on the Podcast to reveal the social media secrets for concert photographers that no one is talking about.
In this Episode, You’ll Learn
- What Jason learned from 12 years being in the music business (Sony)
- What LinkedIn is
- How to use LinkedIn as concert photographer
- The best ways to use Pinterest
- Why marketing matters more than a good photo
Follow Jason Miller
Get Your Exclusive Content
Don’t forget! You can support me on Patreon. For $5/mo you’ll gain access to HTBARP content that you cannot get anywhere else, including special videos, exclusive announcements, and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of my podcasts.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review in iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click ton the “Subscribe” button and you’Re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!
You want to become a Concert Photographer?