Today’s guest is Greg Gutbezahl and in this interview, it’s all about exhibitions. Greg will give you a step-by-step guide on how to plan, curate and do the marketing for your own exhibition. And he’ll reveal which photo formats work best and we’ll discuss strategies on how to sell your work after your photos show.
In this Episode, You’ll learn
- How to plan, curate and do the marketing for your own exhibition
- Which photo formats work best for exhibitions
- How to sell your work after your photos show
- Best Camera For Photography: Nikon, Canon or Sony
- Best Lens For Concert Photography: 18-55mm, 75-200mm
- Best Record Of All Time: 13th Floor Elevators – Easter Everywhere
- Photographer, you admire: Bob Gruen (Episode 60), Mick Rock, Matthias Hombauer
Follow Greg Gutbezahl
Website: Greg Gutbezahl Glam Gigs
Get Your Exclusive Content
Don’t forget! You can support me on Patreon. For $5/mo you’ll gain access to HTBARP content that you cannot get anywhere else, including special videos, exclusive announcements, and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of my podcasts.
Download my free Podcast App
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review in iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on the “Subscribe” button and you’re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!
Do you want to become a Concert Photographer?