Today’s guest is Los Angeles based photographer Walid Azami.
In this interview, Walid talks about his personal story on trusting his instincts to reach his goals in life, how he got to work with Usher even when he was just starting out and why he is sharing his knowledge and wants to teach others to become better photographers.
In this Episode, You’ll learn
- Why it is a good idea to trust your instincts
- Why it is important to know your camera inside out
Get Your Exclusive Offer
Walid was so nice to provide a special offer for his Photography Mastercourse + BONUS: 1-year free Marketing in a Flash). Click here to get your special offer.
- Best Camera For Photography: Canon 5D Mk2
- Best Lens For Concert Photography: Canon 24-70mm f/2.8
Project Website: www.HowtoPhotograph.net
Download my free Podcast App
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review in iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on the “Subscribe” button and you’re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!