Today’s guest is Thomas Falcone, an Entertainment photographer based in New York.
In this interview, Thomas will talk about his touring experiences from his beginnings in a tour bus to exclusively flying and getting upgraded to first class all the time. He will reveal why he is talking to other photographers every day and we’ll talk about his dreams doing more full documentaries.
In this Episode, You’ll learn
- How to get upgraded from tour bus to fyling first class
- Why it’s good to talk to other photographers and have good relationships
- Best Camera For Photography: Canon 5DMK III
- Best Lens For Concert Photography: Sigma 20mm f/1.4 art series
- Best Record Of All Time: The Dangerous Summer – Reach for the sun
- Photographer, you admire: Josiah Van Dian
Follow Thomas Falcone
Get Your Exclusive Content
Don’t forget! You can support me on Patreon. For $5/mo you’ll gain access to HTBARP content that you cannot get anywhere else, including special videos, exclusive announcements, and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of my podcasts.
Download my free Podcast App
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review in iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on the “Subscribe” button and you’re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!
Do you want to become a Concert Photographer?