Today’s guest is LA-based music photographer Steve Thrasher.
Steve is working for DWP (Danny Wimmer Presents), which is one of the most well-known festival producers in America. In this interview, he will give us a behind the scenes look at his job and how he manages to produce the best work in stressful situations such as covering big festivals.
In this Episode, You’ll learn
- How to become a part of DWP team
- How to overcome the obstacles as a music photographer
- What is the best way to work with festival promotors
- Best Camera For Photography: Canon 1Dx Mk2
- Best Lens For Concert Photography: Canon 24-70mm f/2.8
Download my free Podcast App
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on the “Subscribe” button and you’re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!