Today’s guest is music photographer Silvy Maatman. She is touring with the most famous hardcore bands such as Sick of it all and Biohazard to name a few.
Silvy is giving us a behind the scenes look when touring with those bands and she is going to reveal some of her crazy Rock N Roll stories.
In this Episode, You’ll Learn
- about crazy stories when touring with Sick of it All and Biohazard
- what you need to know about when becoming a tour photographer
- The best equipment for tour photographers
- Best Camera for Concert Photography: Nikon D750
- Best Lens For Concert Photography: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f2.8G ED
- Favorite Music Photographer: Aga Hairesis
Follow Silvy Maatman
Do you want to become a Concert Photographer?
Don’t forget! You can support me on Patreon. For $5/mo you’ll gain access to HTBARP content that you cannot get anywhere else, including special videos, exclusive announcements, and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of my podcasts.
Download my free Podcast App
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review in iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on the “Subscribe” button and you’re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!