Let’s be honest with you. When I got the confirmation that Scott Kelby is joining my show I couldn’t believe it. I had to read the email from his assistant twice, before I realized that this is really going to happen.
When I started my journey as a beginner photographer I was overwhelmed with all the gear choices and settings. I didn’t have any clue where to start unless I found Scott Kelby’s book series “The Digital Photography Book”. They are so well written and easy to follow. Not only started my photos to look way better than before, but his books started my passion for photography. Since then I am following Scott on social media, read some of his 60+ books that he published and see him as a mentor not only as a photographer, but also as an entrepreneur. Scott is exactly the type of overachiever I am looking up to,
This episode is jam-packed with insider tips on photography, business and music and Scott will share some entertaining stories that are not only funny, but you can learn a lot from someone who is one of the best photography teachers on this planet.
In This Episode, You’ll learn
- how Scott published 60+ books
- why it´s important to find your “signature look”
- about the photography business
- why Scott loves black T-Shirts with music and photography related logos
- how you can start your photography business even when you´re located in a small town
- Best Camera For Photography: Canon 5D Mark IV
- Best Lens For Photography: Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM
- Best Record Of All Time: Kenny Loggins – Celebrate Me Home
- Favorite Music Photographer: Alan Hess (listen to my interview here), Adam Elmakias
Follow Scott Kelby
Youtube: The Grid
Get Your Exclusive Content
Don’t forget! You can support me on Patreon. For $5/mo you’ll gain access to HTBARP content that you cannot get anywhere else, including special videos, exclusive announcements, and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of my podcasts.
Download my free Podcast App
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review in iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on the “Subscribe” button and you’re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!
Do you want to become a Concert Photographer?