Today’s guest is New York based photographer and the deputy photo editor at Rolling Stone, Sacha Lecca.
In this interview Sacha will reveal his best tips on how to get your work published in one of the most prestigious music magazines and we will talk about the future of our industry.
Find Sacha’s work, his favorite camera equipment and much more on his show notes page at htbarp.com/sachalecca
In this Episode, You’ll learn
- How to get your work published in one of the most prestigious music magazines
- About the future of our industry
- About his favorite camera equipment
- Best Camera For Photography: Nikon D750
- Best Lens For Concert Photography: Nikkor 50mm f/1.8
- Best Record Of All Time: Unknown Pleasures by Joy Division
- Music Photographer you admire: Baron Wolman, Danny Clinch, CJ Harvey
Follow Sacha Lecca
Get Your Exclusive Content
Don’t forget! You can support me on Patreon. For $5/mo you’ll gain access to HTBARP content that you cannot get anywhere else, including special videos, exclusive announcements, and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of my podcasts.
Download my free Podcast App
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review in iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on the “Subscribe” button and you’re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!
Do you want to become a Concert Photographer?