Today’s guest is Singapore and London based music photographer Ryan Chang.
Ryan is the touring photographer of Ghost and was with Bullet For My Valentine for the last years. In this interview, he will talk about traveling to almost every continent to cover the tour life of these bands.
In this Episode, You’ll learn
- What is it like to be a music photographer in Singapore
- What does it take to be a successful tour photographer
- Why it is important to build relationships with bands before doing tours
- Best Camera For Photography: Sony a7 III
- Best Lens For Concert Photography: Sony 24-70mm f/2.8
Download my free Podcast App
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on the “Subscribe” button and you’re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!