Today’s guest is music photographer Roger Navarro.
We’ll talk about the music photography scene in Barcelona, how he found his own style, and why he loves shooting festivals.
In This Episode, You’ll learn
- about the music photography scene in Barcelona
- why he loves shooting festivals
- how Roger found his own style
- why you always should enjoy what you’re most passionate about
- Best Camera For Photography: Nikon D810
- Best Lens For Concert Photography: Nikon AF-S FX Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8 ED
- Best Record Of All Time: Metallica – Kill Em All
- Music Photographer you admire: Björn Olsson, Javier Bragado (listen to episode 10 here)
Follow Roger Navarro
Get Your Exclusive Content
Don’t forget! You can support me on Patreon. For $5/mo you’ll gain access to HTBARP content that you cannot get anywhere else, including special videos, exclusive announcements, and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of my podcasts.
Download my free Podcast App
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review in iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on the “Subscribe” button and you’re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!
Do you want to become a Concert Photographer?