Today’s guest is Boston-based music photographer Paris Visone.
Paris has traveled the globe with numerous icons including Marilyn Manson, Blondie, Toto, Godsmack, New Found Glory, and Limp Bizkit. In this interview we’re talking about getting sponsored by Canon, touring, writing books, filming music videos handheld and much more.
In this Episode, You’ll learn
- What you need to think of when you want to publish a photo book
- About tips on how to shoot sharp images handheld
- What does music photography and video have in common
- Best Camera For Photography: Canon EOS R
- Best Lens For Concert Photography: Canon 24-105mm f/4
Book: For Real
Download my free Podcast App
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on the “Subscribe” button and you’re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!