Today’s guest is Los Angeles based music photographer Matty Vogel
Matty is the touring photographer for bands such as Thirty Seconds To Mars and Billie Eilish and in this interview, we’ll talk about his specific workflow when on the road.
In this Episode, You’ll learn
- What is one of the best ways to get your foot into touring
- How to get photo passes for shows
- Matty’S wokflow for tour photograpehrs
- Best Camera For Photography: Canon & Sony
- Best Lens For Concert Photography: 70-200mm f/2.8
Download my free Podcast App
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on the “Subscribe” button and you’re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!