Today’s guest is Florida based music photographer Lizzy Davis
In this interview, we’re talking about the challenges we all face nowadays in getting photo passes for concerts. Lizzy discusses in detail why she wrote an open letter about her situation, which went viral after being published in PetaPixel, what she learned from it and how you, as a concert photographer can be prepared to not getting into trouble between promoter, venue owner and band management when shooting your next concert.
In this Episode, You’ll learn
- How to deal with the rejection when asking for a photo accreditation
- What to do if you can not take photos even if you have accreditation
- Why is it important to work together as concert photographers
Download my free Podcast App
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on the “Subscribe” button and you’re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!