Today’s guest is New York-based music photographer Joe Papeo.
We’ll talk about why Joe left his high paying desk job in order to live his dream as a concert photographer, how he managed to break into the music industry and why he is now shooting for the Impractical Jokers, one of the biggest comedy television shows that tours a live show.
In This Episode, You’ll learn
- why Joe decided to leave his high paid job
- how he got started with music photography
- about his photography experiences in the fild of comedy photography
- Best Camera For Photography: Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Best Lens For Concert Photography: Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 IS II
- Best Record Of All Time: The Beatles – Abbey Road
- Favorite Music Photographer: Kevin Mazur
Follow Joe Papeo
Get Your Exclusive Content
Don’t forget! You can support me on Patreon. For $5/mo you’ll gain access to HTBARP content that you cannot get anywhere else, including special videos, exclusive announcements, and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of my podcasts.
Download my free Podcast App
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review in iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on the “Subscribe” button and you’re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!
Do you want to become a Concert Photographer?