Today’s guest is Jérôme Brunet, an award-winning photographer whose work has been published internationally in Vanity Fair, Rolling Stone, Time, Billboard, and The New York Times to name a few publications.
In this interview Jérôme will talk about the making of his upcoming book “Into The Light” and how he was able to raise $30 000+ for it on Kickstarter and why it’s a good idea to donate your work for non-profit organizations.
In this Episode, You’ll learn
- More about making a photography book
- How to raise $30,000+ on Kickstarter
- Why it’s a good idea to donate your work for non-profit organizations
- Best Camera For Photography: Leica M10
- Best Lens For Concert Photography: 50mm f/1.4 Summilux
- Best Record Of All Time: Pink Floyd – The Wall
- Photographer, you admire: Jim Marshall
Follow Jérôme Brunet
Get Your Exclusive Content
Don’t forget! You can support me on Patreon. For $5/mo you’ll gain access to HTBARP content that you cannot get anywhere else, including special videos, exclusive announcements, and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of my podcasts.
Download my free Podcast App
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review in iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on the “Subscribe” button and you’re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!
Do you want to become a Concert Photographer?