In this interview, we’re talking about his journey as a music photographer in Israel and how he built a 6000+ members concert photography community on Facebook.
In this Episode, You’ll learn
- What it is like to be a concert photographer in Israel
- How to build a 6000+ members concert photography community on Facebook
- Best Camera For Photography: Canon 5D mk4
- Best Lens For Concert Photography: 24-70mm f/2.8
Follow Guy Prives
Facebook Group: Concert Photographers Around The World
Get Your Exclusive Content
Don’t forget! You can support me on Patreon. For $5/mo you’ll gain access to HTBARP content that you cannot get anywhere else, including special videos, exclusive announcements, and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of my podcasts.
Download my free Podcast App
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review in iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on the “Subscribe” button and you’re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!