This is the second part of my interview with Ed Greenberg and Jack Reznicki better known as The Copyright Zone guys.
In case you missed Part 1 of the interview listen to episode 87 to learn more about copyright registration and how to write a proper invoice.
In Part 2 of our interview, Ed and Jack will answer questions from the community such as “Can I sell prints of photos to magazines or agencies without the band’s approval?”. How many photos is a limited edition? Am I allowed to print a photo book? How to deal with contracts from bands which are presented before the show and we’ll cover many more questions to help to make our life as a concert photographer easier.
In this Episode, You’ll learn
- Why it is important to register your photos
- How to deal with contracts from bands
- Can you sell prints of photos to magazines or agencies without the band’s approval
Follow Ed and Jack
Jack’s Website: www.reznicki.com
Ed’s Website: www.greenbergiplaw.com
Download my free Podcast App
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on the “Subscribe” button and you’re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!