Today’s guest is South Australia based music photographer Deb Kloeden.
Deb studied photography as part of her Fine Arts training and until recently she has taught photography at senior secondary level in High Schools throughout South Australia. A couple of years ago she got interested in concert photography and the HTBARP community helped her grow quickly. Being located 4 hours from Adelaide and 5 hours from Melbourne doesn’t stop her to shoot concerts in these cities. In this interview, Deb talks about her passion and shares her experiences as a concert photographer.
In this Episode, You’ll learn
- Why Deb was teaching photgoraphy in school
- Why it’s worth traveling for hours to take photograph
- Why it does not matter how old you are when starting in concert photography
Download my free Podcast App
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on the “Subscribe” button and you’re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!