I interviewed Dana in Episode 5 of my Podcast show and she just killed it. After 81 episodes, her episode is the most listened ones. This was 2,5 years ago. A lot happened in Dana’s life and therefore I needed to bring her back.
This interview covers every aspect of Danas recent Rockstar life. Including a behind the scenes look of her fashion label, information about her upcoming film, personal challenges like insecurities and how to deal with them, a critical view on the music photography industry and we’ll talk about our daily habits and why you should implant some of them in your life too.
In this Episode, You’ll learn
- How Dana built her fashion label “Distortion Unplugged”
- How she is dealing with insecurities
- About Danas daily habits
- Favourite Camera For Photography: Canon D4 & D4s
- Favourite Lens For Concert Photography: 24-70mm f/2.8
Download my free Podcast App
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review in iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on the “Subscribe” button and you’re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!