Today’s guest is music photographer Brad Moore who started his career as an assistant for Joe Mc Nally and Scott Kelby.
Brad learned all about lighting and photoshop and is one of the few who had worked with mentors such as Joe and Scott. So this guy definitely knows what he is talking about.
In this interview, we’ll talk about transitioning from a job as an assistant with a monthly income to become a photography freelancer, the challenges when building your own brand and we talk about the business side of our industry.
In this Episode, You’ll Learn
- when to transition to become a freelance photographer
- how to build your own photography brand
- how to deal with challenges in the photography business
Follow Brad Moore
Grab Your Exclusive Content
Don’t forget! You can support me on Patreon. For $5/mo you’ll gain access to HTBARP content that you cannot get anywhere else, including special videos, exclusive announcements, and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of my podcasts.
Download my free Podcast App
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review in iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on the “Subscribe” button and you’re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!
Do you want to become a Concert Photographer?