Today’s guest is LA-based music photographer Anna Lee.
Anna is a graphic designer who started her career in wedding photography but quickly realized that music photography is where her real passion lies. For this interview, I caught her on her day off on tour with X-Ambassadors, to talk about her life as a touring photographer, her greeting card online shop and why you have to ask for what you want in life.
In this Episode, You’ll learn
- What is the biggest difference between wedding and music photography
- What does it take to be a successful tour photographer
- How to stay creative with photography when on tour with the same band
- Best Camera For Photography: Canon 5D Mark IV
- Best Lens For Concert Photography: Canon 16-35mm f2.8
Greeting card brand: www.whateverforeverpress.com
Download my free Podcast App
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on the “Subscribe” button and you’re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!