Today’s guest is Uk Glasgow based music photographer Alexandros Costa who has a similar story than myself. He studied architecture, but decided to follow his heart instead and is now living his dream life.
Alexandros will reveal his hard-working ethic, how he became a finalist at the Heavy Music Awards “Young Photographer Of The Year” and we’ll talk about how important Instagram is to promote his work. With more than 50 000 followers he is absolutely rocking the platform and we’ll talk about his best strategy to build your brand on Instagram.
During my short podcast break, I was busy working on my own Instagram video course for concert photographers called “Rock Instagram”. In this course, I am going to show you how to get more like more followers and build an awesome brand on the most important social media channel for photographers. If you want to learn more about Rock Instagram visit: htbarp.com/rockinstagram
In This Episode, You’ll learn
- why Aleaxdros left his job as an architect
- how he became a finalist at the Heavy Music Awards “Young Photographer Of The Year”.
- how he built a following of 50 000+ on Instagram
- Best Camera For Photography: Canon 5D Mark IV
- Best Lens For Concert Photography: Sigma 50-100mm f1.8 Art DC HSM
- Best Record Of All Time: The Killers – Mr. Brigthside
- Music Photographer you admire: Adam Elmakias
Follow Alexandros Costa
You want to get more Likes, More Followers and grow your brand on Instagram? Click below and join Rock Instagram
Get Your Exclusive Content
Don’t forget! You can support me on Patreon. For $5/mo you’ll gain access to HTBARP content that you cannot get anywhere else, including special videos, exclusive announcements, and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of my podcasts.
Download my free Podcast App
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review in iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on the “Subscribe” button and you’re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!
Do you want to become a Concert Photographer?