Today it´s time to celebrate! We reached 12 000 downloads after 11 episodes and I am so excited that you all love this podcast project as much as I do.
In addition I released my HTBARP Podcast App for iOS and Android. It’s a free app, and you’ll get a lot of features such as download the episodes and listen to them offline, push notification so that you’ll never miss an episode and many more.
Zack Whitford is a Los Angeles based music photographer and known as the tour photographer of one of the worlds biggest Rock bands Aerosmith.
Zack will share his story becoming a pro photographer, his experiences when working with Aerosmith and his approach to please everyone in the band with his photos. Furthermore we’ll talk camera porn about the Fuji and Sony Mirrorless system and why he shot an entire tour with only a 35mm lens.
This interview is full of insights and I am grateful that Zack took the time and sit down with me for the show. So without further ado, let´s get straight into the interview.
In this Episode, You’ll Learn
- How Zack started out as photographer
- The basics you need to now when becoming a tour photographer
- About his biggest challenges
- What´s a typical day in the life with Aerosmith on tour
- Why Zack shot a complete tour with only a 35mm lens
- Zack’s view on the mirrorless camera market
Follow Zack Whitford
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review in iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click ton the “Subscribe” button and you’Re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!
You want to become a Concert Photographer?