I know Steve as someone who is really working hard to give back to our concert photography community and I guess this is also the reason why we connected instantly. Beside shooting Rockstars he is working at a Radio station and helped me to set up this podcast. so special thanks to you Steve for helping me out.
In this episode we will talk about on how to deal with rights grabbing contracts, a topic that is getting more and more attention in the music business lately. Steve will reveal his point of view when it comes to photo pit etiquette and he’ll talk about his own podcast “Behind The Shot”.
Some Questions I Ask:
- What makes a great live music photo?
- How do you deal with music contracts?
- What is your view on photo pit etiquette?
- What is your Podcast “Behind the Shot” about?
In this Episode, You’ll Learn
- How a wrong lens decision can challenge you to get better
- Why you should always try to capture “the moment” of a show
- Understanding music contracts and how to deal with them
- Photo Pit Etiquette and why it’s important
Follow Steve Brazill
Podcast: Behind the Shot on the TWiP Network
Facebook: Steve Brazill
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review in iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click ton the “Subscribe” button and you’Re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!
You want to become a Concert Photographer?