Todays guest is Madrid based Heavy Metal photographer Javier Bragado.
I met Javier the first time in Buenos Aires when we did our concert photography exhibition together with Matias Altbach and Dana Distortion (who I interviewed in Episode 5). Since than I become a fan of Javiers work and personally speaking he is one of the best out there.
We will talk about how he used myspace to get started as music photographer, what struggles he had to face in the beginning, how it feels to be on stage with Alter Bridge, his view on the music business and what approaches he is using to stand out in the crowded concert photography world.
In this Episode, You’ll Learn
- How Javier evolved his style to become one of the best heavy metal music photographers
- His story about working exclusively with bands like Alter Bridge
- About his views on the music business in 2017
- How to deal with rights grabbing contracts
- Which approaches work for Javier to make him stand out from other photographers
Follow Javier Bragado
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
Review my Podcast and help out the show:
- Leave an honest review in iTunes. Once you listened to an episode, follow the iTunes link here and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click on “Ratings and Reviews” on the HTBARP Podcast Page. Your ratings and reviews will help my Podcast to reach even more people. I am interested in your honest feedback and I read each one.
- Subscribe in iTunes. To subscribe in iTunes, visit the How To Become A Rockstar Photographer Podcast page and click the blue “View in iTunes” button. This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast. Click ton the “Subscribe” button and you’Re all set.
Special Thanks to The Overalls for providing their awesome music!
You want to become a Concert Photographer?